Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Totally Got in the Writer's Groove

Love that! It hasn't happened much lately, so I WILL OH MY GOD FREAKING TAKE IT!

Excited about more writing tomorrow!!! Sometimes the brain just gets cloudy, and sometimes it isn't. I love the clear days that have focus and drive and determination but not crazy... Cuz the crazy days SUCK!

Let the writing flow! Thank you God! Seriously!

Feeling more relaxed, which has played into successful writing. I've gotten back to trusting myself because I am a good writer. And I know this. I will succeed.

Missing my LONG distance writer friend but my emo-ness can't rule my life.

Writing rules my life. I love it. All kinds of it. Even query letters! Kind of in a groove with those as well!

Can I get a Southern cheer? Yee-haw!

1 comment: