Saturday, March 6, 2010

Novel Synopsis Draft FINISHED!!!

It could have been finished yesterday, but I got to the point where my writing was CRAP, so I stopped. No sense in writing crap after all. So, I finished the first draft this morning.

Now, all I have to do is go in and make her pretty. It will take some time, but it's the easy, fun part. Tightening her up, exchanging the rough words for pretty words, cutting the fat... By the time I'm finished, she's going to be really pretty and hopefully really enticing. And then I'll pass her along to my editors to make her even prettier and, knowing me, probably more concise.

Right now, though... Right now, I'm going to go outside, walk the dog, and enjoy some beautiful music and some warm sunshine. Invigorating and oh-so-very-inspirational. And then I'll begin the beautification process.

No comments:

Post a Comment