Sunday, February 7, 2010

Notes, Notes, and Oh My Gosh More Notes!

I read many of my different chapters a million times during any given week, and I make all kinds of notes. I have note pads full of black notes, blue notes, the oh-so-important RED notes. I mean, the red notes, we really have to take seriously!

I have gone out of town a couple of times recently and forgotten my official note pads dedicated to my novel, so I have written notes on a million other receipts and various pieces of paper that I have since shoved in my purse and then dumped out onto the top of the other pile of random pieces of paper that comprise the official Notes on Novel pile.

"Go thru notes on novel" has been on my To Do List on more than one occasion. However, at this point, there are so many notes that it's more intimidating to actually go through the notes than to just read the whole novel again.

So, I read. And read. And read my novel. And avoid. And avoid. And avoid my notes. I figure they'll work themselves out anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment